Wow, it's already time to do another one of these? Let's see what we have for you this week.
In the programming department, things are moving along as we pick away at our to do list for Block'd. Working out some kinks, and getting things just the way we want them. Some exciting news is that we have a video planned for you guys soon, give you a peak at what we've been working on.
In the blogging department, a few posts have popped up. I'll share them with you now.
- Screen Size Dilemma -- May 19, 2014
- Austin looks a bit further into some of the rumors surrounding the impending iPhone 6. Specifically regarding the screen size and how it may effect us as developers.
- What's stopping us -- May 22, 2014
- Austin thinks about how he spends his time, and challenges himself to use it more productively.
- The Internet at 11:37 PM -- May 25, 2014
- Austin comments on an interesting image he found relating to difficulty gating in gaming.
If you missed last week's update, check it out here. Otherwise, thanks for reading, we hope you continue to do so!
Symbiotic Studios Devs